Today I read the article about the McDonald’s mom that took video of the disturbing things that were found in the play area of the restaurant. I think that she hit on a key issue of restaurant’s that still carry the play areas for children. Furthermore, I have three children and although they are too big to be playing in the play area they did when they were little kids. Years ago there was a little child that got stuck in the bottom with a hyperdermic needle and died from the injected drug. It was found at the bottom of the ball area. No one ever cleaned the area and the end result was not pretty. I commend this mother for what she has done and I will stick behind her as well. A couple of weeks ago I walked into the McDonald’s in our area and the ice machine had mold on the plastic part where the ice comes out. I informed the manager but nothing has been done about it since I said something. The safety of our children are at stake because the restaurants do not care or clean the play area’s.
Published by Tammy Hopkinson, MBA
I love to write, spend time with the family, and work for the things that I have. It has not always been an easy road but it never is. The more challenging it is the more she loves life. Her goal is to achieve her dreams of having her own business one day. I hope that you enjoy the articles that I write. Some of them are personal experiences that I hope enlightens others. Happy reading! Enjoying life to the fullest. :) View all posts by Tammy Hopkinson, MBA